at the club and without doubt it’s important for me to have another Brazilian

 

After his unveiling at Old Trafford the £70million man received rampant applause 

The 30-year-old said: ‘He’s a great player and that’s why he plays for Manchester United and for the Brazilian national team, which is difficult to get into newsvilla.org . So, I have a special relationship with him and of course he’s a great After his unveiling at Old Trafford the £70million man received rampant applause 

The 30-year-old said: ‘He’s a great player and that’s why he plays for Manchester United and for the Brazilian national team, which is difficult to get into. So, I have a special relationship with him and of course he’s a great player.

‘I think he’s a player that has good movement. He’s very mobile, passes the ball well, he has a good shot on him, he can play with both feet, left or right, h newsvilla.org e can pass the ball well with either foot. He’s a great player.

‘I think he’ll help me a lot at the club and without doubt it’s importa panifol.com nt for me to have another Brazilian here, too.

‘He [Raphael Varane] tells me he’s happy. His family is very happy here in Manchester and I feel Manchester United have a great centre-back in him and, as we know, Cristiano is up there as one of the best players in the history of football and I think he’ll keep achieving things.’player.

‘I think he’s a player that has good movement. He’s very mobile, passes the ball well, he has a good shot on him, he can play with both feet, left or right, he can pass the ball well with either foot. He’s a great player.

‘I think he’ll help me a lot at the club and without doubt it’s important for me to have another Brazilian here, too.

‘He [Raphael Varane] tells me he’s happy. His family is very happy here in Manchester and I feel Manchester United have a great centre-back in him and, as we know, Cristiano is up there as one of the best players in the history of football and I think he’ll keep achieving things.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the Pro Sublime cream from

will be displayed or shown using waystones.

The Top 3 Waystones You Should Use